Also new with the DENALI 2.0 generation of lighting is the industry-leading TriOptic™ lens system. Each lamp comes with both spot and True-Hybrid™ lenses in the box, nothing else to buy. The spot lens produces the greatest beam distance, while the True-Hybrid™ lens produces a broader spread of light closer to the motorcycle, filling the road edge and shoulders. This lens splits the difference between a normal spot and a conventional flood pattern, giving you the best of both worlds. And for even more flexibility, you can install just one of the True-Hybrid™ lenses to retain a little more distance coverage. The True-Hybrid™ lenses are E-Marked to be road legal in countries where this is a requirement. No matter which lens you choose, the DR1 2.0 light kit lets you see the road (or lack thereof) and be seen by other traffic around you. Enjoy the darkness with DENALI!
- LEDs: 10 watt Cree XPL HI (per lamp)
- Power Draw: 1.6 amps total
- Beam Distance (spot): 1000ft
- Beam Width (spot): 75ft
- Raw Lumens: 2190
- Intensity: Single Intensity Harness
- DataDim™ Compatible: yes
- Operating Voltage: 12v
- Pod Size 3.7in diameter x 3.8in deep
DR1 Kit Contents:
- (2) LED Light Pods
- (2) Spot lenses (pre-installed)
- (2) E-Mark approved True-Hybrid™ lenses
- (1) HotSwap™ single intensity wiring harness with the capability of a plug-and-play hot swap to dual intensity without changing the harness itself
- (1) DrySeal™ waterproof illuminated switch
- (1) 7/8in handlebar switch mount
- (1) 1in handlebar switch mount
- (2) hinge mounts with M8 stainless steel hardware
- (4) Zip ties & (1) adhesive mounting square
DENALI 2.0 LED Auxiliary Lighting Guide
Designed specifically for motorcycles, the DENALI 2.0 LED TriOptic auxiliary lights with DataDim technology maximize visibility in an extremely durable, efficient, compact yet very powerful package. This product line, like all DENALI products, carries a 5-year warranty.
Dual Intensity functionality requires the optional DataDim Dual-Intensity Controller (Part# AMG.WHS.11000), sold separately.