With the new DENALI 2.0 generation of lighting is the industry-leading TriOptic™ lens system. The lamp comes with both spot (installed) and flood (supplied) lenses in the box, nothing else to buy. The spot lens produces the greatest beam distance, while the flood lens produces a broader spread of light closer to the motorcycle, filling the road edge and shoulders. To get the best of both worlds, use a spot lens on one light and a flood lens on the other light for distance illumination and a useful spread of light at close range. The flood lenses E-Marked to be road legal in countries where this is a requirement.
With new optics, a revised and more powerful LED, an entirely new wiring harness, and the capability of running in both single- and dual-intensity configurations, the hugely popular DENALI DM just got a whole lot better.
- LEDs 10 watt Cree XPL HI (per lamp)
- Power Draw: 1.6 amps (total)
- Beam Distance (spot): 395ft
- Beam Width (spot): 55ft
- Raw Lumens: 2190
- Intensity: Single Intensity Harness
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12v
- Pod Size: 1.7in diameter x 2.4in deep
DM Kit Contents:
- (1) LED light pods
- (1) Spot lenses (pre-installed)
- (1) E-Mark approved elliptical flood lenses
- (1) HotSwap™ single intensity wiring harness
- (1) DrySeal™ waterproof illuminated switch
- (1) 7/8in handlebar switch mount
- (1) 1in handlebar switch mount
- (1) Hinge mounts with M8 stainless steel hardware
- (2) Zip ties & (1) adhesive mounting square
DENALI 2.0 LED Auxiliary Lighting Guide
Designed specifically for motorcycles, the DENALI 2.0 LED TriOptic auxiliary lights with DataDim technology maximize visibility in an extremely durable, efficient, compact yet very powerful package. This product line, like all DENALI products, carries a 5-year warranty.
Dual Intensity functionality requires the optional DataDim Dual-Intensity Controller (Part# AMG.WHS.11000), sold separately.