1971 TRIUMPH TRAILBLAZER 250 – TT250
- This is a nearly completely new motorcycle
- Engine completely rebuilt by Ed Zender at Morries Place
- New pistons, rings, valves, guides, kicker gear, seals, gaskets, bearings, etc.
- Engine polished and powder coated
- Custom fabricated exhaust with Cone Eng. SS Muffler
- Brand new Amal carb. with K&N filter
- Brand new Buchanan’s SS Spokes and nipples
- Front rim changed to 18″ and both rims powder coated
- Lowered and tailored front fender with custom made brackets
- Completely re-wired
- New gel battery
- All electronics relocated to custom made battery tray under seat
- New aftermarket aluminum signals
- New PIAA LED headlight
- New polished scrambler aluminum handle bars
- Tank polished and custom painted
- Paint by Kiel at Crown Auto Body
- Pin Striping, logos and number plate by Brando
- Rear fender bobbed and new aluminum taillight
- Custom fabricated dash bracket with indicator lights
- Smiths speedo rebuilt by Scott at Flatland Cycles
- Fabricated mounts for new polished number plates
- Shinko 705 tires
- Customized seat pan
- New upholstery by Rod’s Designs
- New aftermarket Motion Pro levers and controls
- New cables (speedo, clutch, throttle and front brake)
- Relocated key
- New relocated horn
- Gazi Sport Classic shocks
- All black is new powder coat
- Freshly rebuilt forks with new gaitors
- New wheel bearings and brake shoes
- New swing arm and steering head bearings
Featured on Bike Exif
This bike was built specifically for a customer. We do not make copies of bikes, but if you would like us to create your very own custom build click HERE to find out how we can do that.
August 6, 2015
Very nice build
I’m just about to custom my blazer.
Have you anymore pics ?
Hey I have the 1971 triumph 250 trailblazer missing parts for the engine so dose anyone know different engines I could use on it
Try calling Ed at Morries Place in Ringwood, IL
He might have what you need and if not can better help you.
Amazing i am going to work on my t25ss now great job
What size/kind of handlebars are those? Love this bike. Do you have a similar battery set up for the same model?
That whole bike was a bunch of one off stuff. Not a popular enough model to produce parts for. I also do not recall what bars those were exactly but if you want to email [email protected] I bet we can find a sell you something very similar if needed. Thanks!
What a nice looking ride. Modern meets vintage. I been thinking about doing up one or a cub. A vintage racer. This bike inspired me. Morries is a great place for help.
Thanks. We liked it while it was around. Good little scoot and Ed over at Morries is great!