2005 Husqvarna SM 510R – Double Take
- Custom made Aluminum tank, fenders and seat pan with help from Rodsmith to replace stock Husqvarna SM 510r
- Sub frame re-designed and re-enforced
- Rear suspension converted to twin shock
- Custom 2” lowered forks rebuilt by Race Tech
- Custom made G3-S Race Tech rear shocks
- Warp 9 pegs and wheels
- Custom spacers and milling to get stock SMR brakes to work in front
- Revolver Taillight from Analog Motor Goods
- LED front and rear turn signals
- Modified Arrow exhaust header with added baffling and Cone Engineering Muffler
- Seat foam, gel and Vinyl by Alligator Bob’s
- Paint By Kiel’s Kustoms
- 2 tone paint job (lower half of tank is clear coated raw metal)
- Loads of Powder coating
- Vapor Speedometer
- Shinko 244 tires
- Shorai Battery
- Aftermarket switches
- Bike completely rewired
- Aftermarket regulator / rectifier
- After market bates style headlight with custom made grill
- Flatland racing skid plate
- Custom made License plate bracket
Click Here to See More Pictures
Featured on Bike Exif
This bike was built specifically for a customer. We do not make copies of bikes, but if you would like us to create your very own custom build click HERE to find out how we can do that.
Photography by: Jun Song
December 21, 2015
This machine is pure beauty. I imagine it’s an absolute blast to ride! Enjoy it, go get it dirty….
I live down by Peoria in Central Illinois.One day I’m going to come up and have the nickel tour !
Bikes from my youth .., love it !