1973 HONDA CB350 – BLUE
- Bobbed front and rear fenders
- Modified sub-frame
- Custom seat pan
- Custom upholstery by Rod’s Designs
- Paint by Kiel at Crown Auto Body (design and layout by Analog Motorcycles)
- Pinstripe by Brando
- Engine re-built and sanded to brushed finish
- After market lights and turn signals
- After market gauges
- Bar end mirror
- Lots of powder coating
- Earth X lifepro4 Battery
- Upgraded Regulator/Rectifier unit
- Custom fabricated batter tray
- Gazi Sport Lite rear Shocks
- Mikuni VM round slide carbs
- K&N Pod filters
- Stock headers with Emgo Mufflers
- Drag bars
- Firestone Tires
Featured on Bike Exif
This bike was built specifically for a customer. We do not make copies of bikes, but if you would like us to create your very own custom build click HERE to find out how we can do that.
Looking for a custom Honda CB350.
How do I begin?
Not sure what you are asking?