1973 HONDA CL175 – LITTLE PATINA
- Custom made seat pan
- Custom upholstery Rod’s Designs
- Bobbed front and rear fenders
- Powder chrome tank and fenders by Analog
- Engine cases powder coated
- Header wrap
- After market signals and taillight
- Custom made headlight from vintage lantern
- Custom made battery tray to house battery and electronics
- Bar end mirrors
This bike was built specifically for a customer. We do not make copies of bikes, but if you would like us to create your very own custom build click HERE to find out how we can do that.
Nice little bike ,is it for sale?
This bike was built for a customer, so unfortunately it is not for sale. We’d love to build you something though – drop us a line by using our build inquiry form
Where did you get the pod filter extensions?
Ace hardware tubing with hose clamps 😉
Where did you buy the seat for it?
We have all of our seats custom-made. We currently use https://www.83seats.com/ for our seat upholstering and we make the seat pans in-house before sending to upholstery.