1976 BMW R90/6 – R100/6 Classic
- Analog Motor Goods Subframe
- Ohlins rear shocks
- Rebuilt forks with Race Tech Gold Valve Emulators
- Swing arm braced
- Fork Brace
- Machined and modified wheel hubs
- Rebuilt and powdered coated wheels with Buchanan’s spokes
- Analog Motor Goods rider pegs and mounts
- Analog Motor Goods passenger pegs and mounts
- Analog Motor Goods billet top triple and bar clamps
- Renthal Handle bars
- /7 Dual front rake conversion with EBC rotors
- Completely Rebuilt by Motoworks Chicago
- Siebenrock 1000cc kit
- Mikuni round slide carb conversion
- Lightened flywheel
- Boyer Branson electronic Ignition
- Analog Motor Goods designed Cone Engineering slip on mufflers kit
- K&N Airfilter and drilled out air box
- Deeper oil pan for more volume
- Split valve covers with machined fin detail
- Custom made rear fender
- Custom trimmed front fender
- Custom made battery box
- Custom made Seat pan
- Upholstery by Dane Utech (plzbeseated)
- Paint and silver pinstripe by Artistimo
- Analog Motor Goods tank badges
- Custom made speedo mount welded to headlight bucket
- Custom made aluminum headlight mounts
- Motogadget m.switch mini
- Motogadget m.Blaze discs
- Motogadget m.view spy mirrors
- Analog Motor Goods Retro lighting kit with Analog Signal Pods
- Custom machined Analog logo choke knock off cover
- Magura HC1 brake master cylinder
- Magura Clutch mount (with powder coated lever)
- Completely rewired with Motogadget m.unit
- Earth X Lithium Battery
Featured on Bike Exif
This bike was built specifically for a customer. We do not make copies of bikes, but if you would like us to create your very own custom build click HERE to find out how we can do that.
Photography by: Grant Schwingle
December 5, 2019
Nice build. Im looking for something similar. Where do I go?
Thanks! It’s best to head over to the Build Inquiry form and fill out some info.
Hi. How do I get my hands on one of your R/90 subframes? If that’s even possible. Thanks Jason
Shoot us an email at [email protected] and we will give you the details. Short answer is yes it is available but more needs to said and explained. Thanks!
this is a beautiful bike. Great job, very good taste in modifying it.
What tire size are you running on this stunning bike?
Thanks. 100/90-19 front and 120/90-18 rear. Rear tire barely fits and we lace the wheel a little offset to fit them in there.
Beautiful bike. Did you use the 15mm or 18mm Magura HC1 master cyl brake?
18mm for the dual brake set up. 15mm if you have a single. Email [email protected] if you’d like to purchase.