2018 Honda XR650L – AMA XR650L
- Modified Subframe
- KTM Duke 690 Enduro front end rebuilt to bike specs
- Custom built wheels with Buchanan’s spokes and Sun rims
- Dunlop DT3 Flat Track Tires
- Magura MX2 Handlebars
- Hyper Pro custom made shock
- Modified header and custom built exhaust with Cone Engineering Muffler
- Keihin FCR41 Carburetor
- Magura Hymec hydraulic clutch conversion
- Removed Emissions restrictions
- Custom made intake with K&N Filter
- Exhaust Ceramic coated
- Custom made HD XR750 styled tank
- Custom made one piece tail section with number plates
- Custom made front bumper and front number plate
- Custom made seat pan
- Upholstery by Dane Utech
- Paint by Jason at Artistimo Customs
- Paint inspired by Nicky Hayden’s 2002 AMA Championship RC51 Livery
- Magura HC3 Master cylinders
- Full Motogadget re-wire with MotoScope Pro, m.Unit Blue, & m. Switch Mini’s
- MotoGadget m.View Blade Mirrors
- Denali DM Tri Optic Lights behind number plate
- Denali B6 brake Light
- Analog Motor Goods Mini Bolt LED signals
- Oury Black Grips
- All wiring wrapped in Wire Care sleeving and tubing
- Powder coat by J&J Powder Coating and in house
- Earth X Lithium Battery
Featured on Bike Exif
This bike was built specifically for a customer. We do not make copies of bikes, but if you would like us to create your very own custom build click HERE to find out how we can do that.
Photography by: Daniel Peter
January 17, 2019
Did they ever announce who won this bike yet ?
No. That will be announced early December later this year.
Very nice work.
A piece of art !!
Any chance you can share the specs or system number of the Magura Hymec Hydraulic clutch application used.
I’m trying to purchase the correct one for my XR650L and I’m concerned about the Slave Cylinder option.
I’m totally ga ga on this Nicky Hayden 650l—I saw Nicky in his first super bike race at Willow Springs– we were watching on the front straight along with his mom and dad.